You will find all of your trip plans located on the dashboard. The default setting is list view so that you can see all the important information right off the bat.
You will see on this view;
- the name of the trip plan
- the Clients associated with the trip plans- If you listed any
- The travel dates- if you listed these
- The date the trip plan was Last Modified
- The date the trip plan was Last Delivered
- The date the trip plan was Last Viewed by the recipient of the sent trip plan
You can also change the view of your trip plans by clicking the grid icon to the right of the "create a new trip button.
If you have a lot of trip plans you can search for a specific trip plan by searching for it in the "Find trip plan" search bar. *This is available in both the grid view and the list view.